DirectViz Solutions, LLC (DVS), headquartered in Chantilly, VA, is an IT consulting services firm that meets mission needs for both commercial and federal government clients. We are looking to hire a full-time Contracts Administrator. This position, located in our Beltsville, MD office, is responsible for contract administration on Government and commercial contracts, including cost-reimbursable, time and materials, and fixed price contracts. Telecommuting on a once per week basis will be considered for this position.
- Manages government systems such as SAM, CMR, CPARs, and PPIRS
- Reviews and analyzes contract documents to determine contractual/ funding obligations;
- Responsible for monitoring terms of contract/subcontract agreements;
- Issues and responds to data calls for subcontractors. Collects and disseminates information to the team;
- Acts as contract liaison between the company and customers/vendors, including participation in pre-contract discussions, contract negotiations, contract changes, resolving payment issues, and contract close-out;
- Issues Request for Proposals (RFP), Requests for Quotes (RFQ), or Requests for Information (RFI) to subcontractors);
- Receives and reviews RFPs/RFQs, NDAs, Teaming Agreements, and Subcontracts from Prime Contractors;
- Assists and executes Cost Proposals, Sealed Bid Packages, and Cost and Contracts portions of proposals;
- Tracks subcontractor budgets and expenditures for subcontract/task orders and composes projections and estimates as needed;
- Receives subcontractors’ Limitation of Funds (LOF) letters, Estimates at Completion (EAC) and other contractual documents;
- Requests insurance certificates from subcontractors and consultants to meet subcontract requirements;
- Serves as back-up to and assists Contracts Administrator;
- Compiles documentation to establish contract files;
- Maintains contract files, including monitoring and tracking contract deliverables.
- Conducts contract file reviews in support of Government audits
- Supervise a Contracts Administrator
Must be U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Five to seven years of relevant contracts experience in the preparation, administration and monitoring of contracts
- Professional Certification in Contracts Management a plus (Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM) or Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM))
- Experience with government systems such as SAM, CMR, CPARs and PPIRS
- Experience responding to and resolving notifications for contract deficiencies
-Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS)
- Proficient/intermediate in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must have good command of the English language, excellent communications skills (both orally and in writing), strong grammatical skills, and ability to draft coherent business correspondence
- Expert multitasking and organizational skills
- Service/detail orientation
- Strong self-management skills
- Ability to work independently and think proactively, work outside of normal business hours and work well under pressure
- Must have good mathematical, analytical, strategic, and reasoning skills
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Government clearance
- Supervisory experience preferred
Compensation includes salary and excellent benefits package.
Telecommuting is allowed.
Internal Number: 1209
About DirectViz Solutions, LLC
DirectViz Solutions, LLC (DVS) provides high-level strategic consulting services that meet mission needs for commercial and federal government clients. DVS'? technical services focus on network and infrastructure support, cybersecurity and information assurance, systems engineering and integration, strategic technology and innovation, and cloud computing and networking. DVS has a demonstrated track record of providing timely, professional and secure services that meet and exceed our clients'? expectations.
DVS is a disadvantaged, minority-owned, and service-disabled-veteran-owned small business, certified ISO 9001:2008, ISO/IEC 20000, ISO/IEC 27001, and CMMI Level 2 appraised corporation. We are dedicated to delivering innovative technology solutions and services that provide the best solutions for our clients'? toughest challenges. We build strong relationships with our clients by fusing technological capabilities with the right expertise to support a cost-effective, efficient solution that also provides great returns on investment.