CH2M is a global leader in consulting, design and programme management. We love to tackle complex challenges, and we know that our best solutions come out of close, trusted partnerships with our clients and the communities we touch.
Be a part of something Special: Every professional aspires to be part of something special, to innovate and to change the world for the better; leaving their ideas and visions imprinted in the landscape for future generations to wonder â??howâ?? as they marvel at the scale & complexity in front of them.
Here at CH2M we are fortunate to work towards this every day, enhancing the lives of the communities around us and greatly improving infrastructure for business and the economy to compete and thrive.
Our Birmingham team have exciting opportunities across our portfolio including; High Speed 2 (HS2), Programme Delivery Partner for Highways England, SMART/Major Motorways, Network Rail, Local Authority frameworks, Flood/Environmental frameworks and Major Ground Investigations.
The Role: We are looking for a Reporting and Change Manager who will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget whilst supporting the CH2M clients with highly accurate and complex analysis to enable sound decision making.
- Responsible for project managing complex change and analysis of those changes in terms of impacting the baseline.
- Be sure that that any accepted change is according to test configuration management procedures.
- Communication with the stakeholders throughout the planning, approval, implementation and testing of complex changes they raise.
- You will be exploring data and producing reports in order to extract meaningful insights, which can be used to better understand and improve business performance.
- Ensure that the highest levels of service are delivered to CH2Mâ??s clients whilst committing to high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Provide training and lead workshops insuring alignment and buy-in from stakeholders at various levels of seniority.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role, within a professional office environment with previous infrastructure or construction sector experience.
- Strong knowledge of project management principles making sure early warnings and proposed changes are managed in accordance with the prevailing processes and procedures, including timely submission, appropriate governance and timely and relevant communications to stakeholders.
- Experience and knowledge of NEC3 contracts.
- Strong leadership skills, you must be able to set up new ways of doing things in collaboration with seasoned managers and establish yourself as key role for change management and influence others.
- A good understanding of configuration management and their impact and/or integration with change management.
- Experience of chairing change management meetings.
- Sound knowledge and application of change and contract management tools and systems.
- Experience of project management software packages with reporting modules/capability.
You are a motivated and self-driven individual with proven track record of on-time delivery, strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
You should be able to communicate effectively in order to negotiate scope changes and in order to determine how each change request should be handled and by whom.
You are educated at a post-grad level and excel in handling numbers and complex project datasets whilst demonstrating high level of detail and precision. You have proven drafting and presentational skills to a varied audience and at a board level.
Ability to deal with uncertainty and fluid business environment establishing yourself as a thoughtful leader.
Our Culture: Safety & health conscious, collaborative & friendly with regular social activities. Weâ??re full of initiatives for creating a diverse and interesting place for professionals to work, as well as individuals wanting to advance their career. We support and encourage our people to go through their professional qualifications. To get ahead we also have our JUMP network for aspiring junior to mid-level CH2Mers.
Our CH2M Foundation are renowned for supporting and helping to nurture sustainable communities. We partner â??Engineers without Bordersâ??, â??Water for Peopleâ?? and â??Bridges to Prosperityâ??. Weâ??re STEM ambassadors. We promote WISE (Women in Science & Engineering), we also have our own womenâ??s engineering network to promote equality in our industry.
Take a look around our site to see some of the iconic projects we are involved in all around the world! Soon you could be part of award winning CH2M.
Please note that for this role we are only considering applications from candidates with valid working rights for the UK who are willing to accept local employment contract conditions. CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa to fill this position or offer expatriate employment terms.