The individual will need experience in all areas of government contracting. The position will require reviewing draft solicitations, contracts, modifications and other contract actions.
· Pre-Award, Post-Award and Termination Activities such as: analyzing requirements, recommending revisions to statements of work/specifications, determining the appropriate type of contract, establishing milestones, procurement planning, conducting post-award and contractual terminations, initiating briefings with contractors to ensure full understanding of terms, handling modifications, resolution of issues related to non-compliance, and the termination process.
· Developing, implementing and analyzing data requirements for planning and measurement systems.
· Analyzing performance of procurement activities against various procurement indicators and goals.
· Analyzing data to determine trends.
· Assistance in tracking/monitoring contract actions to ensure compliance with GSA policy, administrative procedures, regulations, and statutes.
· Pre/Post Award functions for highly technical contracting work emphasizing customer requirements and relationships to achieve results that further the mission of agency clients.
· As an advisor, identifying procurement objectives and methodologies; assisting with statements of work; performing analyses of elements of cost; making competitive range determinations; conducting pre-proposal conferences; planning comprehensive negotiation strategy; coordinating with technical experts, leading negotiations and awarding contracts.
· Developing, coordinating, and revising a wide variety of Government-wide procurement policies, reviewing proposed changes to existing regulations and determining whether they should be addressed.
· Providing principal policy advice, analyzing comments and proposed legislative changes.
· Developing and presenting authoritative presentations and defending complex and often controversial positions which are subject to considerable Congressional scrutiny and preparing expert response to Congressional correspondence.
· Identifying and analyzing acquisition process problems, trends, and emerging needs. Formulating and justifying new statutory initiatives to address unique problems, to meet newly emerging acquisition needs, and to resolve critical procurement process problems.
Should have minimum three (3) to five (5) years of experience in procurement or related field is required.
Should have Proposal pricing and SOW analysis experience.
Should have government contract review experience.
Comprehensive knowledge of most contracting methods, contract types, and acquisition planning and implementation of contracts to carry out pre-award and post-award procurement actions, such as formal advertising negotiation.
Comprehensive experience with and knowledge of all aspects of bids including responsiveness ranges, contractor responsibility and contractor performance measurements; and comprehensive knowledge of small purchasing arrangements, procedures and practices.
Proven skills and abilities in oral and written communications, customer servicing and interpersonal skills required to respond effectively to request and complaints.
Bachelor's Degree in accounting, business, finance, law, contracts, purchasing, economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods, or organization and management.
Should have experience in advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
Goldbelt Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Nisga’...a Data Systems, LLC (NDS), a subsidiary of Goldbelt, Inc. an 8(a) Alaska Native Corporation, provides a full spectrum of systems and network engineering services, which include systems and network analysis, design, and implementation, and also an array of managed services. NDS has distinguished itself as an industry leader in redefining technical solutions for the federal government and our nation’s military.