Calling all Contract Administration professionals! Come join our Three Saints Bay team providing support to our family of companies in Manassas, VA!
Three Saints bay, LLC is an Alaska Native holding company for the small businesses owned by Old Harbor Native Corporation. Our Corporate Headquarters is located in Anchorage, AK; our Corporate Office is in Manassas, VA; and an additional office is located in Charleston, SC.
This is a full time onsite position in Manassas, VA.
• Perform pre-award and post-award prime contract and subcontract administration to include:
• Serve as a business advisor to the technical team,
• Support the full life cycle of the contracting process
• Initiate and negotiate new agreements (including NDAs, TAs, contracts and subcontracts, etc.)
• Administer existing agreements through close-out
• Perform risk assessments/reviews of solicitations, contracts and other types of agreements
• Participate in the proposal process for U.S. Government solicitations as part of the proposal team
• Make recommendations and participate in resolving contractual issue
• Assist in planning and scheduling contract and regulatory compliance activities, including internal and external audits (e.g., DCAA, DCMA, and other independent agencies).
• Research and analyze historical data related to resolving contractual issues.
• Work in Contractor and Government reporting systems
"VEVRAA Federal Contractor"
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.