The American College of Radiology, the leading membership and advocacy organization for the radiology profession, seeks a Marketing Manager to join ACR's Education and Marketing department.
Do you enjoy the challenge of turning ideas into reality, and playing a vital role in the success of an organization? In this Marketing Manager role you will develop and execute marketing and communication strategies to effectively promote our healthcare organization’s programs and services. You will use your creative and strategic strengths to deliver measurable results. Qualified candidates will possess a wide range of marketing skills and thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment, located in Reston, VA with flexible work hours and telework options.
• Develop and implement creative and innovative marketing strategies and plans to deliver measurable results for ACR programs, products, services
• Write creative copy and develop creative campaigns using multiple communication channels, including websites, emails, newsletters, social media, mobile advertising and publications
• Oversee client needs for marketing at tradeshows and conferences, and lead outreach strategies to deliver expected results
• Collaborate effectively and confidently with internal clients and co-workers across all areas
• Strategically plan and execute projects to desired results
• Interpret marketing analytics and produce reports for clients on Key Performance Indicators and determine ROI on marketing tactics
• Strong creative drive – must be able to develop create concepts and write engaging multi-channel campaigns for a wide variety of programs and products
• Commitment to Innovation – must be able to generate new ideas and programs based on best practices and the success of other programs
• Ability to move ideas to action – ability to rapidly turn “back-of-the-napkin” ideas and concepts into viable communications initiatives
• Strong project management/organizational skills – ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines without sacrificing detail, and to effectively communicate progress against established goals and timelines
• Strong interpersonal skills – ability to “listen but lead,” and to coordinate across various departments, organizational levels and personality types to achieve goals
• Results oriented – ability to use metrics to manage work and measure success with a strong focus on achieving revenue, conversion, sales and other marketing goals
• Proven experience developing and deploying creative, strategic marketing campaigns that delivered desired, measurable results
• Hands-on experience designing and executing e-mail marketing campaigns
• 7+ years related experience
• Experience working with creative teams to design collateral in all forms (digital and print advertisements, product collateral, informational videos, POP materials, etc)
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
• Ability to quantify, report on and improve marketing ROI
• Strong copywriting/proofreading skills
• Innovative, creative problem solver with an eye for detail and accuracy
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
• PC, Web, MS Office and strong knowledge and understanding of latest marketing tools and trends and up-to-date on latest technologies
To put your experience and creativity to great use in a professional and team-oriented environment, please apply online by clicking on the link below:
ACR offers competitive compensation and an exceptional benefits package including a defined contribution pension plan, 403B, paid vacation, paid personal days, paid holidays and sick days, all major insurances – life, health, dental, prescription, AD&D, short and long term disability, long term care insurance, flexible spending, tuition reimbursement, wellness benefit, a business casual/people friendly work environment and more! The American College of Radiology is a government contractor and is committed to the hiring of qualified Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities, women and minorities for all locations including Reston, VA; Washington, D.C.; Silver Spring, MD; and Philadelphia, PA.
The American College of Radiology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veterans, genetic information, and sexual orientation.