Senior Geologist/Environmental Scientist/Engineer – Senior Project Manager Level, (Farmington, NM)
Animas Environmental Services (AES), is a certified woman-owned small business (WOSB) offering a wide range of environmental services to the private and public sectors. AES was formed in 1999 and is committed to providing superior and cost-effective professional services in the San Juan Basin and larger Four Corners Area. AES works throughout the San Juan Basin and on Navajo Nation land. We are also permitted to work on Jicarilla Apache, Southern Ute and Ute Mountain Ute.
Services that AES provides include environmental Due Diligence, BGT/Release Assessment and Closure, Sampling - Soil, Water, Air; Rapid Site Assessment, Mechanical Remediation, SPCC Plans, Storm Water Compliance, Drinking Water Well Sampling for the Oil & Gas Industry. Additional services include: Environmental permitting and planning, Phase I ESAs, Phase II Site Investigations. Our current staff includes Environmental Engineers, Professional Geologists, Environmental Scientists and CAD/GIS Technicians.
AES currently has an opening for a Senior Project Manager Level position in the Farmington, NM office. The position requires a B.S. in Geology, Engineering or related field as well as a PG or PE designation. A Master's Degree is preferred. A minimum of 15 years of experience is required, particularly a demonstrated knowledge of the tools, equipment, materials, methods, rules and regulations of UST/LUST.
The applicant must have a strong, well-documented experience in the oil and gas industry; knowledge of environmental release response and investigation; multidisciplinary environmental projects and knowledge of industry regulations which will be requested to be outlined during the interview process.
The successful candidate will have prior experience with the following:
- Working directly with clients, regulatory officials and federal, state, and local government agencies, in particular USEPA Region 6 and 9, as well as NMED, ADEQ, and CDPHE
- Demonstrated competence in all aspects of project management, including budgets, deadlines and resource management, including staffing and sub-contractors within an environment of competing priorities
- The position will require prior leadership experience where developing others through mentorship and guidance has been well established
- Training and mentoring staff
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Successful candidate will need to demonstrate a prior background in successful teamwork, organizational management, and superior client service in a fast-paced office environment
- Familiarity with the San Juan Basin
The successful applicant will enjoy working in a regulatory environment on complex sites in the San Juan Basin and Mountain West regions. AES offers a competitive salary, commensurate with experience. Email resume and qualifications to email@example.com and visit our web site at www.animasenvironmental.com.