MWH Constructors is currently seeking a Senior Scheduler to support wastewater treatment infrastructure work for a high profile client in Chandler, AZ.
MWH provides construction management-at-risk, construction management-as-agent, design-build and general contracting services for water and wastewater facilities, government building, industrial facilities, environmental remediation, produced water and other projects that fall within our core competencies. Beginning with pre-construction services we provide individually tailored “start to finish” construction capabilities to municipal, federal and industrial clients throughout the United States and the United Kingdom, including commissioning and start up services with licensed operators.
MWH Constructors is the construction arm of MWH and is a licensed, bonded general contractor, performing all of the Company’s at-risk construction and design-build projects, with a strong focus on wet infrastructure.
• Develop, manage, update, and monitor project schedules and integrated overall master schedule.
• Prepare proposal schedules and work closely with estimating and proposal team to ensure schedule aspects are captured.
• Analyze critical path and work through issues with the Project Team.
• Develop and prepare monthly project reports for both internal and external use.
• Insert appropriate delay activities and associated reporting in compliance with the project contract requirements and Risk Department policy.
• Attend regularly scheduled meetings and provide update of schedule progress.
• Participate in the development of the Management Administration Plan (MAP).