Ingredients for Success: What We Look for in You...
- The candidate must possess an engineering degree and have a minimum of 10 years in manufacturing, 5 years of experience working in a maintenance organization, and 3 years of supervisory experience
- Must have a detailed understanding of equipment and overall plant manufacturing processes.
- Working knowledge of mechanical and instrument equipment and their maintenance, mechanical integrity, and PM/PdM. Requires familiarity with maintenance programs, and work management processes (MPI, etc.), and best practices.
- Experience with manufacturing reporting systems; SAP experience a plus.
- Must be able to read piping & instrumentation drawings, engineering specifications & drawings, and vendor-supplied information.
- Possession of analytical thinking, communication and interpersonal understanding, customer focus, entrepreneurial acting/initiative, team leadership/collaboration, work management, and conflict management.
Leadership Expectations: As a leader at BASF, you will play a key role in creating value for the company through people. Our top candidate will be expected to enable greater personal success among our employees through quality people development, coaching, and performance management. Leaders at BASF are role models to help employees develop the competencies needed to implement BASF's strategy. Our expectation is that leaders will coach and develop team members to reach their full potential, and support relevant development assignments, opportunities and moves while motivating and challenging employees to drive high performance. Our leaders must be committed to "hiring the best" internally and externally at the same time they are creating an inclusive environment which embraces and derives value from diversity. Finally, a leader at BASF must establish and support our safety culture in which all accidents are preventable.