Regional DirectorPrimary Location:
REM West Virginia is a partner ofThe MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, TheMENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offeringan array of quality, community-based services to adults and children withintellectual and developmental disabilities, acquired brain injury and othercatastrophic injuries and illnesses and to youth with emotional, behavioral andmedically complex challenges as well as their families. With~30,000 employees serving ~26,000 people in 35 states, you'll have careeropportunities from coast to coast. Description
Regional Director – West/Central, WV Area
High impact opportunity to manage operations in the Central region of the state encompassing from Paden City, WV south and west toParkersburg/Boaz, WV.. As the Regional Director, you serve as the Business Leader for the region, providing direction and leadership for a team of professionals and other staff who support our individuals, aligning with the state business goals and objectives. Ensure quality services to individuals served and meet compliance with applicable state and federal standards
REM Community Options is about helping people. We serve people with developmental disabilities in a community-based living designed to fit each individual's needs and preferences. If you are looking to bring your human services excellence and management experience to a dynamic, growing organization, consider joining our team.
Oversee the delivery of quality services and daily operations for the Southern area. Provide oversight of fiscal management, staff development, and quality assurance.
- Effectively lead operations and quality for the South Region WV, ensuring the individuals we serve are cared for with the utmost quality, attention, and respect.
- Develop, implement and monitor key state wide business processes/policies to ensure optimal performance and manage risk.
- Responsible for the management of financial, quality and human resource performance of a state or state-wide service line utilizing key performance indicators and scorecards.
- Hire, develop and retain a strong management team.
- Develop and maintain a high performance culture.
- Implement core growth strategy to increase census, maximize utilization and occupancy percentages; respond to local requests for proposals to address payor needs; identify and participate in new program development initiatives; and identify potential acquisition partners.
- Manage relationships with local government authorities such as counties, regional centers and managed care contractors; implement strategy to foster relations with case managers and referral agents; participate in building relationships with local legislators and lobbies on behalf of individuals receiving services.
- Oversee quality improvement, coordinating Network standards, licensing requirements and individual consumer's needs; and oversee incident reporting for the region.
- Maintain regional compliance with Network and regulatory standards for clean, neat, and safe living and working environments; assure pleasant, age-appropriate, well-decorated home-like residential living environments; and direct regional maintenance program.
- Oversee development and implementation of regional or service line-wide health and safety programs for individuals receiving services and employees; direct supervision of nursing contracts and/or nurse supervisor as applicable.
- Ensure effective plans are in place to maintain and foster relations with individuals receiving services, families and guardians; oversee implementation of consumer satisfaction surveys. Implement enhancement plans as appropriate.
- Oversee regional implementation of incident management protocol; ensure timely incident reporting and corrective action; review trends; develop responses; at times, may assist with investigations.
- Maintain licensing and compliance for regional services and supports; oversee Network compliance plan and confirm timely and accurate documentation.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred.
- Strong business acumen; data-driven management skills; results-oriented
- Minimum of 5 years of management/leadership experience, ideally with a distributed workforce
- Demonstrated success with cultivating a strong team culture with accountability and developing talent
- Exceptional relationship management skills with an ability to establish rapport and credibility throughout organization and with external stakeholders
- Versatility in leading through others, strategically operate within the organization and the ability to move between the strategic vision and the day-to-day tactical needs.
What we offer:
·Competitivecompensation/benefits package including 401(k), PTO and Holiday Pay
·Annualperformance-based bonus plan
·Arewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
·Dynamicwork environment, no day is ever the same as the next
·Advancementopportunities within our nation-wide Network
We havea great work environment and you'll be surrounded with a strong and supportiveteam of peers, leaders and colleagues. Whenyou join The MENTOR Network, you'll make a difference every day and help toprovide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team ofdedicated and caring professionals.