· Develop and enhance key administrative systems, including human resources, payroll, healthcare, and expense vouchering.
· Create a checklist for quality non-profit management, with proper reporting to government, filing, and controls.
· Oversee accounting, financial controls, and financial reporting systems, and monitor cash flow.
· Oversee the annual audit.
· Ensure office is stocked with supplies
· Coordinate travel for staff and control the organizational credit card
· Responsible for reviewing payables and preparing checks.
· Responsible for compliance with 501c(3) non-profit, employer and corporation requirements
· Design and track MOU’s with contract employees and member organizations, including payment dates, deliverables, and reporting.
· Responsible for updating listservs for staff, member organizations
· Maintain data systems and data collection for grant reporting, and member and contractor reporting.
· Responsible for tracking grants and working with Executive Director and other staff on grant reporting.
· Conduct funder research with the Executive Director.
· Liaise with member organizations and partners on contract, financial, and reporting duties.
· Strengthen the NPNA’s standards of excellence across core competencies, and ensure integration across program areas to maximize effectiveness in accomplishing goals and advancing NPNA’s mission.
· Supervise NPNA staff to strengthen internal financial reporting and review processes, including developing and overseeing detailed work plans to guide assigned projects; monitoring subcontract financial and programmatic performance, and providing projections and analyses for all assigned projects.
· Assist Executive Director with administrative tasks as needed.
· Other duties, as assigned.