· Provide expert advice and assist in preparing program documentation to support an Less Than Full and Open Competition contracts;
· Provide expert advice and assist in preparing draft/final Requests for Proposal, Statements of Work, Statements of Objectives, CLIN structures and Performance Work Statements, and appropriate Contract Data Requirements Lists/Data Item Descriptions;
· Provide expert advice and facilitate a rapid acquisition using “alpha contracting” type processes and procedures;
· Serve as a primary reviewer of contractor proposals related documentation and conducts technical analysis of proposed Performance Work Statement (PWS) and Basis of Estimates (BOE) and reviews documents for completeness and compliance;
· Draft recommendations for Government technical and negotiation position, draft recommendation of Price Negotiation Memoranda for the Contracting Officer;
· Support the Government Program Manager and the Contracting Officer during negotiations;
· Advise the Government Program Manager and Contracting Officer on compliance to contracting regulations (FAR, HSAR, HSAM), contract law issues, wage determinations, and Intellectual Property Rights; and,
· Develops contracting strategies for future major system acquisitions.
· Participate in major system source selections: · Serve as an advisor to any or all of the following: Technical Evaluation Team (TET), Price Evaluation Team (PET), and/or Management Evaluation Team (MET); · Serve as an advisor to the Source Selection Evaluation Board (SSEB) Chair;
· Draft debrief documents for the unsuccessful offerors for both the Competitive Range determination and final contract award; and, Assist in the development of Government position following any protest of the contract award.
· This position requires demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, the ability to plan and organize work, excellent oral and written communication skills, and superior customer interface skills with senior levels of management.
· Former Federal Government Contracting Officer with an unlimited Contracting Officer’s warrant, experienced in major systems acquisition or Federal Government Program Management experience with major systems acquisition
Minimum of 12 years of experience in program management, acquisition management or contracting management, 20 years of relevant experience is desired ·
A current Customs and Border Protection Suitability / Background Investigation is required.
A Secret clearance and a favorable background investigation conducted within the last six years is preferred ·
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or related field required, Master’s degree is preferred
DHS or DAWIA Level III in Contracting or Program Management, Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM), or Program Management Professional (PMP) is desired
ManTech was founded in 1968 to provide advanced technological services to the United States government. We began with a single contract with the U.S. Navy to develop war-gaming models for the submarine community. Over the years, our government's technology needs have increased dramatically in scope and sophistication, and we have grown to meet that challenge. For more than 4 decades, we kept a car...eful eye on where emerging technologies were taking the government, and we developed the resources to master those technologies—by staying close to our customers and anticipating their needs, hiring talented professionals to propel us into the future, and acquiring companies with proven capabilities.Today, we are a multi-billion-dollar public company that provides the innovation, adaptability, and critical thinking our government needs for success in defense, intelligence, law enforcement, science, administration, health, and other fields—throughout the nation and in many countries throughout the world. We are now applying the lessons learned in the unforgiving arena of national security to help the private sector protect networks and critical