NCQA is searching for a talentedProposal Manager who will be responsible for directing the preparation and submission of proposals in response to procurement and grant announcements. The position works closely with the staff across the organization as well as with a variety of government agencies and funding organizations, prime contractors and subcontractors.
Our work at NCQA saves thousands of lives, helps millions of people stay healthy and saves the country billions of dollars. If this sounds like a team you want to be a part of, keep reading!
The Proposal Manager is responsible for directing the preparation and submission of proposals in response to procurement and grant announcements and requests including:
· Proposal process and timeline management, including proposal development activities with internal and external team members, and internal reviews/approvals.
· Execution of teaming agreements and letters of support.
· Support proposal leads in the development of technical proposals, staffing plans and budgets.
· Supporting resolution of legal issues identified by the Office of General Counsel.
· Past performance, other support, resume/bio and other proposal documentation development.
· Quality assurance processes, including reviewing against client review criteria and other solicitation requirements and ensuring that activities stated in the technical proposal are supported by the financial proposal.
· Final proposal production, assembly and delivery.
· Staff training on the NCQA procurement process.
· Leverage knowledge of funder and prime requirements to ensure high quality proposal submissions by NCQA
This person will also maintain a complete and up-to-date library of proposal resources including, but not limited to:
· Table of current and past contracts and grants.
· Project summaries.
· Resumes, CVs and bio-sketches.
· Corporate qualifications.
· Conflict of interest disclosure language.
· Ensure that material developed is compelling and ready for incorporation into future proposals.
· Manage NCQA’s online-storage of proposals and contract/grant documents.
· Responsible for reporting out contracts and grants pipeline information to support recurring reports (e.g., monthly operational reports, quarterly board reports) and ad hoc request from leadership.
· Requires the maintenance of information in the Contract & Grants funnel, which is housed in Salesforce. Coordination is required with proposal leads to maintain information such as probability of award and anticipated award date.
· A Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and experience which demonstrates the necessary requirements of this position.
· Minimum of 6 years relevant experience required.
· Experience in government contracting and compliance including familiarity with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
· Excellent communication skills and ability to interact diplomatically with staff at all levels.
· Must work collaboratively with others.
· Must maintain strong relationships with external partners, clients and other key departments around the organization.
· Proven ability to direct, manage and facilitate processes, organize priorities, meet deadlines, and manage peak periods of activity while maintaining related documentation/records.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
We use measurement, transparency and accountability to highlight top performers and drive improvement.
We began in the early 1990’s by measuring and then accrediting health plans.
Since 2008, our mission has brought us closer to where care is delivered: We’ve grown to measure the quality of medical providers and practices.
Most of our employees work on HEDIS and our Accreditation, Certification and Recognition programs.
Government and private sector clients hire us through contracts and grants to help them measure and improve quality.
At NCQA, we succeed on the basis of our quality products and services and the ethical way we do business. NCQA’s maintains a reputation for high ethical standards. NCQA’s Code of Conduct documents our commitment to such ethical behavior.